Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
I am no longer an undergraduate. It feels like just yesterday I left high school, then I went into college and now I’ve completed four years of bachelor degree.
There was a moment, I had no idea what we’re learning, and I wouldn’t want to be left alone with patient in the same room. Then, out of nowhere, miracle happened. The next thing I know, juniors are asking questions how to do this and that. Man, handling a bunch of patients at the same time. It’s crazy, I know.
There was a moment, where I had so many things to do. To attend clinical at hospital everyday, there was thesis to finish, manuscript, case studies, reflective studies, case study presentation, assignments, departmental project and all. I didn’t even know that I was able to graduate at all. And man, I couldn’t believe, I’ve got through all of that. Those 10 hours of sitting in front of laptop writing thesis, almost every night. Yeah, I still can feel the back pain and pressure sore at my butt-sometimes. It’s crazy, I know.
There was a moment, when doing orthopedics, I thought that I could be quite good in this area, and somewhat could perform well in my career somewhere in the future. Same thing happened to Peadiatric, Psychiatry and etc2. Today, Im freaking out. I feel like I never learned enough, and there is still some lacking somewhere-anywhere. Im freaking out, ok?
4 years are freakin short, man. Those sweats, and whining, late nights, random bitching. The classmates, the patients (the hot ones, or their hot dads), the crushes, the darling roomate (AJ), my awesome house. Everything! Im gonna miss all of that.
And where did those years gone? I still couldn’t believe what is really happening. I’ll let you know once I can catch up my breath ok?
So, what should I do now?
[lagak si penganggur]
Shoutout to all my friends doing medicine, most of y’all still have another one/two year(s) to go. Whenever in doubt, just think of one thing.
APA APA PUN, BOLEH LALU PUNYA!! (Zhi Han et al. 2011) J
Sunday, April 24, 2011
(1) depressed mood most of the day, nearly every day, as indicated by either subjective report (e.g., feels sad or empty) or observation made by others (e.g., appears tearful).
(2) markedly diminished interest or pleasure in all, or almost all, activities most of the day, nearly every day (as indicated by either subjective account or observation made by others)
(3) significant weight loss when not dieting or weight gain (e.g., a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month), or decrease or increase in appetite nearly every day.
(4) insomnia or hypersomnia nearly every day
(5) psychomotor agitation or retardation nearly every day (observable by others, not merely subjective feelings of restlessness or being slowed down)
(6) fatigue or loss of energy nearly every day
(7) feelings of worthlessness or excessive or inappropriate guilt (which may be delusional) nearly every day (not merely self-reproach or guilt about being sick)
(8) diminished ability to think or concentrate, or indecisiveness, nearly every day (either by subjective account or as observed by others)
(9) recurrent thoughts of death (not just fear of dying), recurrent suicidal ideation without a specific plan, or a suicide attempt or a specific plan for committing suicide
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
Sunday, January 2, 2011
- Internship dekat equine industry. The experience I thankful the most. Lepas grad, ada plan nak ambil 0 level dalam horsemanship.
- Duty sebagai kakak betul2 kena uji bila parents went to Mecca. Kena masak untuk adik-adik, beli barang dapur. Bila malam, perah otak nak masak apa untuk breakfast esok. Ok baru faham apa mak rasa.
- Three months clinical attachment at Hospital Sungai Buloh. Perit gila travel everyday from Kg Baru-Sg Buloh naik motor hari2, then lepas sebulan give up. Naik KTM pulak setiap hari. Kena bangun awal, balik lambat everyday. Duit banyak habis, masa banyak terbuang. Nasib baik boleh claim dari JPA. But,I learned a lot.
- Bought my first guitar and start learningand playing seriously.
- Ran my first marathon. Larian Bainun dulu tak kira, sebab boleh singgah2 rumah penduduk kampung Manjoi mintak air.
- Berpuasa sebanyak 58hari eventhough I failed to hit my aim; 100days. Ok maybe this year.
- Alhamdulillah, thesis berjalan lancar.
- 31 December baru nak check result. Alhamdulillah....
- Had diarrhea for 5days.Never had like this before.
- Plantar fasciitis getting worse. Lari sikit dah sakit.Pakai kasut murah sikit dah sakit. Kalau malas buat Archilles stretch before workout, esoknya confirm jalan menjengket. Boleh transplant kaki tak?
- My Carpal Tunnel Syndrome makin mengada-ngada. Langsung tak boleh hidup without wrist pad.
- Demam sampai 3kali tahun lepas. Selalu setahun sekali je, takpun takde langsung.
- Batuk-batuk sudah 2minggu masuk hari ni.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
- Anus, France
- Climax, Michigan
- Climax, Minnesota
- Climax, Pennsylvania
- Climax, Saskatchewan
- Condom, France
- Dildo, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Hell, Michigan
- Hell, Norway
- Intercourse, Pennsylvania
- Pussy, France