Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mumbai, here I come.

I just watched Wake Up Sid.I know, I know...Im not really catching up with the latest movies and all but thanks to my friend Leeya, she just wont stop nagging until I download this movie and finished watching it.

Seriously, I loved every minute of it. The story was so fresh and alive and I should mention, a lil bit cliche but different. Now, I really am going to Mumbai.

Ok now there goes my rm400++ maybank saving that I planned visiting Myra at Nottingham and Dyla at Dublin. Sorry girls, I gotta hit Mumbai first!!!

P/S: And seriously, stop with all the vye-why-do-you-like-Indians bullshit talking. Its annoying, really! You like Koreans or the Chinese, I never make fun of you, so shut the fuck up!

1 comment:

anisizatyA.J said...

Best ke cite tu weh? Nak download gk ah.