Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Once Upon A Time

I was quite a big fan of boy band. Without a single shame, I admit, I am still a big fan. The reason I post this entry, is because last few weeks, I watched some sorta 'Boy-Band Countdown Chart' on MTV. I cant believe, that I still be able to remember the lyrics of every single piece of those boybands songs. What a big fan,huh?

So, I rank my favourite boyband. Nothing to do what. So, why not??
~
~
These photos arranged in order.




My yummy yummy BSB. Why I said yummy. Look at each and evryone of them. Arent they yummy. Ohhh mereka memang yummy.Over 1 decade, still alive ( but minus on member). I love u guys till death laa...
Brian Littrel. My favourite BSB member. Extra yummy.Always been thinking of being her wife. But now, he's married. Ok laa..For his own good. Marry me also not good. Surely my parents hambat me with penyapu.
Brian sooo cute can die..
'NSYNC.
My favourite too. Damn this photo looks so gay. But, Jc sooo cute. Can die also.
The Moffats.
Cutie cutie little boys. Mwahahahah ( why i started to sound gay too?)
Hanson.
Good boys. Nice voice too.
What a photo laaa wei. So naive.
But now, they all grown up. Very goodlooking tau.
Hanson, PRESENT.
Naah, my 2 equally favourite groups. FIVE and Westlife.
~



There are many other boybands that i love.but never possibly to list em all here. Just remember few of them like Point Break, NewKids on The block, Boyz II Men, Blue, B2K. Cannot remember them all, lah.
~

I dont mind of anything u wanna call me. I was proud to be boyband fan and I am still proud. Who cares?? I dont ask for your money.
~
~
~
The one and only thing, I've been doing till today is,
~
~
~

I



7 comments:

anisizatyA.J said...

i love BSB toooo...they rock :)

vYe said...

Join my group lah...mwahahha

ppwen said...

my brothers..->westlife!!

vYe said...

really ur brothers???
in that case,BSB surely my husbandS...

ppwen said...

u c?u r faking everythg!!!

anisizatyA.J said...

weh..nice layout dol..ehhehe

vYe said...

tulah..just discovered one website yg bg layout cntik2 nie..