Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chronicles of Jaikumar - end part

Day 5,

Finally,Jaikumar came in.When i came yesterday morning, he was on meeting. Okaay,so i patiently waited for him inside his room with all the curiousity that was killing me slowly. Half an hour later, he came in.
WTF????
My imagination flew away. I was expecting Arjun Rampal or atleast the best that i could get is Anil Kapoor. He is nothing of Arjun, Anil nor Amitabh Bachaan.
Look, i mean no insultation here. He is good. Maybe i just expected too high, then i got low. That was it. I knocked my head few times.
Anyways he was nice. He teached me many thing. He even ask me to ask him more. He trusted me, because he left me to conduct therapy session alone. He was a good man.
~
~
~
Since i post this post a day late, actually, all I need to tell is about yesterday. I nearly got into an fatal accident. One car nearly bumped me when i was on my way to work. The car was extremely laju and we both nearly crashed up. Then we had some fights at the middle of the roundabout (yes, it happened at roundabout). Can you imagine that?
This fuckin lamb scolded and accused me of this and that. I was like " Hey hallo, awak yang bawak laju,jgn nk salahkan orang lain pulak" .Then we gaduh2 for few minutes. He even said
" Baru dapat lesen,dah nak berlagak bawak kereta"
Damn!!!! I was extremely panassssss. Then I said " Awak ingat saya ni muda sangat ke?? Awak jgn cakap org laa. Sekarang nie awak yang salah tau". Then we gaduh2 some more, until both of us left the scene with body temperature reached 98 degrees Celcius.
~
After i punched in atwork, I lepak a while. Called mea to tell her bout what had happen. Then she asked if my car got the P sign. I looked around.
DAMN!!
My car got the sign laa wei. No wonder laa he said those things.
Wuttha? Not me okaay? I got my license years ago. Its my sis laa.
~
~
After a while, I sat down and tried to clearly recall the whole incident.
Then, something rang a bell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was my fault laa wei. I didnt realize I was in the wrong lane.
LOL!!!! Mwahahahahahahaahha
Anyways, still no sorry for you,lamb!!!
~
~
Those are memories. The bad one- I guess.
And YEAY!!!
TGI weekend!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

vye...ak pown rasa, ko bawaa keta agak menakutkan..hehehe

vYe said...

weh kuang ajo...
aku bwk keta cool gile okaay...
btw,ko sape nie???

Anonymous said...

aku...yam..pengiring ko bawa keta..haha..btw ko bwa keta ok la..saje nak buat statement...

vYe said...

owh yam...
hahaha..
aku cool okay..
pemandu plg cermat..
kdg2 je buat salah tue